Saturday, June 5, 2010

Fact: Miley Cyrus Has No Clue What A Normal Life Is


Miley Cyrus insisted that being a star on Hannah Montana didn't really change her life because she has always lived with an unconventional lifestyle because of her famous dad Billy Ray Cyrus.

According to the 17-year-old star, she never had a 'normal life.'

“I didn’t really know anything else. Because of my dad, I was always home schooled, I would go on tour with my dad.”

“I didn’t really know what a ‘normal’ life was. So when people ask me if I miss it, you can’t really miss anything you don’t know. I never really was just a kid, I guess.”

Miley also revealed that she is 'proud' of how well she's able to manage in coping up with her heavy workload.

“I’m really proud of what I’ve done. I was a little nervous at first that it was going to be too much, but I’ve had a really good time and I think it’s been easier than I thought.”


Read related article: Miley Cyrus: 'I Don't Know What a Normal Life is'

No comments:

Post a Comment