Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Fact: Gwen Stefani Wants To Have A Daughter!


40 year old singer and fashion designer Gwen Stefani says that it feels "weird" that she doesn't have a daughter. The singer is married to British musician Gavin Rossdale and has 2 sons, Kingston, who will be 4 this weekend, and, 21-month old Zuma. Stefani said that she's tempted to try for another baby for she'd like to have a girl.

Gwen told Britain's Instyle magazine in it's July issue this year,

“Having children is the hardest thing I’ve ever done. No one could have prepared me for how awesome it is and how hard. And having two boys — there’s a lot of energy. I mean, it does seem weird that I don’t have a girl, but I feel like I’m running out of time.”

“I also don’t want to spread myself so thin that I can’t even be good for them.

“Poor Zuma, he’d be the middle guy. I’m not focusing on it right now, but it’s not up to me anyway, you know? These things are miracles, so we’ll see. Otherwise, the clothes are probably going to go to some girlfriend of Kingston’s!”

Gwen also admits that she doesn't cook in the kitchen 'cause she has no talent for cooking.

“I don’t cook,” she confessed. “I can toast in the toaster. I can pour and set the table. No, Gavin is the one. It’s not even an option, he is so passionate about it. He cooks every day. He loves to go grocery shopping and find different things. I’m really lucky.

“It’s actually lucky and hard at the same time, because sometimes you 
want to be fit and not eat it, but you have to eat it.”

Read related article: Gwen Stefani Wants A Daughter!

No comments:

Post a Comment