Thursday, May 27, 2010

Rumor: Lady Gaga Collapsed because of Lupus?


After nearly collapsing on stage last March and canceling several of her shows earlier this year, The Bad Romance singer is said to have lupus. Reports said that Gaga also had an aunt who died because of the same disease.

When asked if she's already been tested, the singer says "yes," and added that she doesn't "want anyone to be worried."

"I have heart palpitations and things. But it's okay. It's just from fatigue and other things," said by Gaga to a local U.K. newspaper after telling that she fainted during her New Zealand concert because of jet lag.

As for her thin body, Gaga wants to assure her fans that she doesn't have any eating problems, but points into her really tight schedule adding that she doesn't have much time to eat.

"I really don't do drugs. I don't touch cocaine any more. I don't smoke," she says. "I take care of myself."

The singer also added that she has no plans of slowing down any time soon. So fans, Gaga is still Gaga!

Read full article: People.com

No comments:

Post a Comment