Monday, May 31, 2010

Facts: Eva Longoria Parker Gives BIG Surprises On Husband's Birthday!


Tony Parker has been celebrating his birthday for two weeks in three different cities -Miami, Los Angeles, and Las Vegas - all thanks to his wife Eva Longoria Parker. But Eva isn't done with her gifts! She said before celebrating her husband's birthday at Las Vegas Eve Nightclub on Saturday,

"I got him a lot of things. I got him four-wheelers because he wanted a new four-wheeler, and I got him a Microsoft surface computer that he can touch and play with."

There is now one present still to be opened for Tony. He said that he is already excited to see the next surprise and shared that he didn't have a birthday wishlist.

"Whatever she gives me I’m fine with it. I’m happy."


What Farm Bill has to say:

Now that's the life of the "rich and famous"! WOW! How I wish I can have one of those gifts! Eva seems to be a really cool wife! Lucky Tony!


Read Related article: Eva Longoria Parker Splurges on Husband's Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment