Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Greyson Chance to be Ellen's First Artist in Upcoming Label



Greyson Michael Chance
is a 12 year old singer discovered by Ellen Degeneres on Youtube. Greyson's Lady Gaga Cover of Paparazzi in a sixth-grade music festival was seen by Ellen and she immediately asked him to come to her show. Greyson shared to Ellen how he found out that he'll be on her show.

" I was sitting in Math class and I got a text from my mom which said call me asap. I finally excused myself from class and called and she said that the Ellen producer just called and I said no they didn't"
.

Greyson further shared that when he went home his mom told him to pack immediately for their flight to L.A. Greyson performed Lady Gaga's Paparazzi at the show and just after a week, he had more than 20 million hits on Youtube. Greyson was invited again to the show a week after to share a very important announcement. Everyone were surprise when Ellen Degeneres told the audience that she'll be starting her own label "Eleveneleven" and Greyson will be her first featured artist. Since appearing on the show Greyson was compared to Justin Bieber and had his own circle of fans.

Click to Watch videos
: Greyson Chance Singing Paparazzi
Greyson Chance on Ellen
Ellen and Greyson's Big Announcement




No comments:

Post a Comment