Saturday, July 9, 2011

Charice Net Worths $16M!

The songstress's hit songs and appearances has certainly helped her to reach a Net Worth of $16M, according to CelebrityNetWorth.com! One of her major projects this year which helped her reach this would be her role as "Sunshine Corazon" on the hit TV series Glee.

With her new movie "Here Comes The Boom" set to be on screens next year and with her 2nd album set to be released soon, there's certainly no stopping Charice from becoming the next Hollywood Royalty!

Will Charice remain steadily on top?

Post your comments now!

1 comment:

  1. vw baltimore

    I found it fairly easy to manipulate photos and I think it came out great.. I needed to fix up some before and after photos and I think it worked out pretty well. Wish I had seen the screencasts before hand though, but I think it came out well enough.

    ReplyDelete